Silicon Berlin is a label or brand that hopes to unite Berlin web companies to make Berlin a better place for web companies. It can serve as a label under which a community of web companies and IT people can act together. Silicon Berlin - beeing a true community effort - is not owned by anybody and can be used by anyone interested to further their goals with regard to making Berlin more attractive for web companies and for people who like to work in web companies.
Please comment and let me know your opinion.
My most recent activity is my first public Silicon Berlin talk at the 5th Berlin DevOps meetup.
Here are a few new related articles, events and links:
- Silicon Allee Breakfast Meetup on 2012-02-07
- Warum Berlin das neue Silicon Valley ist, Berliner Morgenpost, 2012-01-29
- „Berlin – das Silicon Valley Deutschlands?“ Event on 2012-01-18
- Silicon Allee is always worth a visit
- Berlin Startup Guide by Deutsche Startups has a lot of interesting Berlin info
- Silicon Berlin (auf Deutsch) at the ImmobilienScout24 engineering blog
This is now the new Silicon Berlin logo:
Thanks a lot to Boris Borchert for his creativity! If you have never been to Germany, this is how town signs look in Germany.